UNILOY Fully Operational During COVID-10 Pandemic - Ensuring customers can continue to count on Uniloy to serve them and ensure our employees are safe
To our Valued Customers,
I’d like to provide you an update concerning Uniloy’s day-to-day business operations during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation.
During these unprecedented times, Uniloy’s global operations are proceeding in a “business as usual” fashion, and we will continue to manufacture our industry-leading blow molding machines and molds and provide service, parts orders, and support to our customers while adhering to regulations put in place by respective government agencies.
Uniloy is proudly headquartered in Tecumseh, Michigan, and the state government of Michigan announced today (March 23rd), a “Stay at Home” executive order. The executive order allows for Uniloy to operate and continue to conduct our basic operations as Uniloy supports a wide range of customers such as yourself and we understand that your businesses (Dairy, water, food, personal care and cleaning supply packagers, and medical molders) need to stay up and running at full capacity during these trying times and our employees working safely to ensure we’re there for you when you need us most.
Many of our internal departments will work remotely from home where feasible reducing the number of staff in our facility to increase the safety of our core team that will continue to work from our Michigan headquarters.
Our team in Magenta, Italy, a region affected particularly hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, also continues manufacturing, service, and parts support during the hardships in Europe with support from our offices in Germany and the Czech Republic.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Italian Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS) as well as local, state and federal government guidelines and procedures to ensure the safety of our employees.
Here are some updates and essential contact information pertaining to our Aftermarket and Customer Support teams:
- We will continue to fulfill all your spare part needs and do so in a timely manner.
- We are working with our shipping and logistics partners to ensure no significant delays are incurred.
Americas: Email – Parts-US@uniloy.com Phone – 1-877-864-5691
Europe: Email – Parts-EU@uniloy.com Phone – +39 02 970 0071
Mexico: Email – Parts-MX@uniloy.com Phone – +52 55 4810 2085
India: Email – Parts-IN@uniloy.com Phone – +91 79 61341700 or +91 79 25890081
- We still have field service options available – Technicians will be driving and not flying to service calls
- The safety and wellbeing of our technicians and your staff is of the utmost importance, and we will evaluate each in-person service request on an individual basis.
- We are always available for teleconference troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Americas: Email – Service-US@uniloy.com Phone – 1-877-864-5691
Europe: Email – Service-EU@uniloy.com Phone – +39 02 970 0071
Mexico: Email – Service-MX@uniloy.com Phone – +52 55 4810 2085
India: Email – Service-IN@uniloy.com Phone – +91 79 61341700 or +91 79 25890081
- Our production of new machines and molds continues.
- We have a limited number of Uniloy UR Reciprocating Screw Blow Molding Machines available for quick delivery – contact for more information.
- Our salespeople are always available to provide a quote or guidance.
Americas: Email – Sales-US@uniloy.com Phone – 1-877-864-5691
Europe: Email – Sales-EU@uniloy.com Phone – +39 02 970 0071
Mexico: Email – Sales-MX@uniloy.com Phone – +52 55 4810 2085
India: Email – Sales-IN@uniloy.com Phone – +91 79 61341700 or +91 79 25890081
Thank you for your continued trust in Uniloy, and please continue to take care of yourself and one another.
Uniloy CEO and President