The Uniloy UR Series is an advanced Reciprocating Screw intermittent-extrusion blow molding technology. The UR Series is the preferred choice of molders globally for high volume production of lightweight monolayer and three-layer containers, at the lowest possible cost per container.
Ideal for HDPE and PP containers with capabilities of processing other materials. Foil seal or standard closures. Handle and non-handleware. Multi-layer and Clean-Blow™ systems are ideal for extended shelf life packaging of dairy, edible oils, juices, household chemicals, and other food products.
Typical applications include:
- Dairy product containers
- Edible oils
- Water, juice and drink containers
- Food containers
- Household chemical containers
- Automotive products
- Recreational products
In most cases, a packaging system requires more than just a blow molding machine. That’s why Uniloy offers total turn-key solutions that can include everything from resin handling to conveyors, trimming, and scrap handling. We can even help with container design, mold design, plant design, and start-up. Uniloy offers processors a choice of machine configurations to match trimming requirements in your application.
We offer three primary systems:
Rotary Trimmer: The simple design of the Uniloy rotary trimmer requires minimal maintenance, yet it enables high-speed operation.
Impact Trimmer: For easy integration into existing processes, and operation at moderate speeds, many processors choose the Uniloy impact trimmer
Spin-Off Trimmer: For non-handled containers, the Uniloy spin-off trimmer is an ideal solution. With a robust, simple design, the spin-off trimmer provides reliable operation and an excellent finished product.
Clean Blow: Designed for high-volume integrated container manufacturing, Uniloy’s clean-blow systems feature sterile blow air sealed bottles, and an enclosed, pressurized clamp area for bacteria-free finished containers in a wide range of styles.
Neck to Neck: Uniloy’s neck-to-neck technology enables simultaneous blowing of two non-handled containers of less than 1 liter. Coupled with the high-speed trimmer, the result is twice the output from a single machine, typically without needing a larger extruder.
|Standard drive horsepower||75||100||150||200|
|Standard shot size (L/D 28:1)||680 grams||1200 grams||1900 grams||2600 grams|
|Throughput (lbs./hours/kgs./hours)||575 lbs/hour 261 kgs/hour||750 lbs/hour 340 kgs/hour||1100 lbs/hour 499 kgs/hour||1250 lbs/hour 567 kgs/hour|
- Clamp: “Rotac” energy-efficient toggle design with full lock-up
- Fast but safe low force closing action
- Rigid construction with a minimum of 4 tie bars
- Precise mold alignment Adjustable clamp “daylight”
- Central Manual Lube with Distribution Blocks and Zerk Plate
- Plated Front and Center Platens
- Low pressure/low-speed mold set-up feature
- Swinging arm take out assembly with pivot head tip out and vertical adjustment
- B & R machine control with 128M flash memory
- 24 VDC supply voltage
- Ethernet 10/100Mbit interfaces
- 2x RS232 Interface, modem compatible
- UP to 1G central memory
- Cycle timer
- Operator control panel w/15 inch B&R color touch screen