The most flexible and widely-used process; the worldwide choice for the highest performance specialty applications up to 30 liters.
The continuous extrusion shuttle can process virtually all commercial resins enabling you to produce everything from tiny cosmetic containers to large industrial packaging.
The Uniloy UCS offers guaranteed production time, minimized downtime, lower maintenance costs, easy operation, consistent product quality, and less downtime.
Our machine has been designed to provide the following:
• User-friendly and quick troubleshooting for less downtime and more production time,
• Higher airflow volumes, better process control and improved process repeatability leading to faster cycles, lower reject rate, and better product consistency,
• Uniform clamp force distribution: reproducible weld and pinch-off, repeatable neck quality. Reduced wear on blow pin cutting sleeves and striker plates
• Maximized product quality consistency, fewer rejects.
• Minimized bottle weights, lower resin consumption, and reduced resin losses.
• Repeatable multi-parison performance, better radial wall thickness distribution, and quicker color change.
• Wearless, more uptime, reduced operating cost. 10 % less energy consumption, no need for compensating equipment resulting in lower investment and production cost.
• Less downtime; higher production time.